ET2223 Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, and Embedded Systems
- Lecture Times: TBA
- Contact details
Slides will be posted before the lecture.
- Lecture 01 - Introduction
- Lecture 02 - Digital Number Systems
- Lecture 03 - Microprocessors
- Lecture 04 - Interfacing
- Lecture 05 - Assembly Language
- Lecture 06 - Embedded Design Concepts and Definitions
- Lecture 07 - System Architectures
- Lecture 08 - On-chip Peripherals
- Lecture 09 - Hardware Components of Embedded Systems
- Lecture 10 - Communication
- Lecture 11 - Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS)
You can provide continuous feedback on lectures, subject matters and performance of the lecturer anonymously through this Online Feedback Form.