ET2223 Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, and Embedded Systems
- Lecture Times: Wed 11-2
- Contact details
Slides will be posted before the lecture.
- Lecture 01 - Introduction
- Lecture 02 - Embedded design concepts and definitions
- Lecture 03 - System architectures
- Lecture 04 - ARM core architecture
- Lecture 05 - On-chip peripherals
- Lecture 06 - Communication
- Lecture 07 - Hardware Components of Embedded Systems
- Lecture 08 - Interfacing
- Lecture 09 - Real-time operating system (RTOS)
- Lecture 10 - RTOS Examples
- Lecture 11 - Revision
You can provide continuous feedback on lectures, subject matters and performance of the lecturer anonymously through this Online Feedback Form.